Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Paper Crafter's Library Challenge

Hi Everyone!

Here's the card I made for the Paper Crafter's Library Challenge.

here's the challenge.

Your challenge – as with our previous Makeover Monday Challenges – is to use our piece as inspiration and make it into a card, scrapbook page, or other project. You can use the layout, the colors, an element you like…it can look like our piece, or nothing at all like our piece. We want to see where YOU take this. This challenge is strictly a “work from your stash” challenge.

On my card I used the In-Colours from Stampin Up! I also used the My Creative Time Build A Banner Kit. On their challenge they used a clear embossing powder, on mine I used a white embossing powder. 





Thanks for stopping by!!! 
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment