Thursday, January 5, 2012

Stampin Royalty Sketch Challenge


Tonight my hubby requested a birthday card for one of his staff. I thought, no problem I have one made up already but then he said,"can you make a personalized one? With name and bling?" I'm like.... Wow! You know my stuff?! LoL!! So I looked through the web for some inspirations and I stumble in to the Stampin Royalty blog... I fell in love the sketch! At first I thought I'll do the round things with rosettes but then I told my self, that will take you wayyyy to long... So, looked around my craft room and I found some old prima flowers that my sister in-law gave me (she's not a big fan of primas). You can never go wrong with prima!!! So here's my take on the sketch.... Hope you like it!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun!! Ashley will love it!! I am thrilled you stumbled upon our blog... I look forward to seeing more! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete