Wednesday, October 12, 2011

2nd Annual Christmas Card Making Class!!

Yes, is that time of the year already!!

I had so much fun last year when I hosted my very first Christmas Card Making Class, so I decided to host it again this year. Just like last year we have 5 cards designs and we will be making 2 of each which in total we will be making 10 cards with envelopes.  The cost for the class is $30.00, thats $3.00 per card you can't beat that price for a hand made  card.

When: November 20, 2011
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Where: TBA (at this time seems like we having at Myrtle Philip, same location as last year, but stay-tuned)
Cost: $30.00
What you get: Supplies to make 10 greeting cards with envelopes and lots of fun!

Please RSVP before November 10th, 2011

RSVP here

There will be door prizes and make and takes.

First here are some of the pictures form last year's class!




And here are pictures of this year's cards.









If you have any questions, please leave me a comment with your name and a way to get a hold of you.
Thank You!
I hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment